Zune HD Handout
The Zune HD Player is able to play music and video, view pictures, and play FM radio. A headset is required for listening. You sync the device to a Windows computer with Zune software. You can connect to other Zune devices and purchase media via Wi-Fi (it does not, however, have a web browser for Internet access). It does not require batteries and is charged with a USB charger. It ranges in price from $150-$300 depending on size.
- Press the on/off button to turn the player on. It will turn off by itself after a period of inactivity. To turn it off manually, press and hold the button until you see the off option.Press the media button to open volume and playback controls, and to view battery power.
- Press the magnified text at the top of the screen or the virtual back button (when visible) to go to a previous screen.
- Buttons to shuffle, repeat, and rate songs appear along the bottom of the Now Playing screen.
- To see other things you can do with an item, press and hold it to see a menu of more options. For example, press and hold an album and add it to Now Playing. Or, press and hold a video and pin it to Quickplay.
- To avoid accidental touch commands, turn the screen off by pressing the on/off button. To turn on the screen, press the on/off button, then press the solid bar at the bottom of the screen and drag it to the top.