Courses Currently Available for Registration
- Creating Effective Surveys (online, starts June 18, 2013)
- Infographics: Telling the Library Story (online, starts June 18, 2013)
- All Work is Team Work (online, starts June 25, 2013)
- Rethinking Reference Collections (online, starts July 9, 2013)
- Basic Cataloging and Classification (online, LSSC, starts July 16, 2013)
- eReaders: Practical Help for Patrons and Staff (online, starts July 23, 2013)
- Creating Great User Experiences: Taking Libraries Beyond Customer Service (online, starts August 13, 2013)
- Grant Writing 101 (online, starts September 10, 2013)
- CORE 2: Subject Area Mini Courses (online, ongoing)
For additional courses and webinars see the full planned training calendar.
- Sign up for the Infopeople training announcement list.
- Have an idea for a training workshop? Let us know!
- Looking for archived webinars? You can find them here.
- Check out the Best Search Tools page.
- Access Past Training Materials.
- Check our planned training calendar to see what events are on the schedule!
- Did you know Infopeople offers LSSC-approved courses? Here is a list of our current offerings.