Thursday, November 17, 2011
Start Time: Pacific - 12 PM, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
Presenters: : Carla Lehn Stephen Ristau Jennifer Bennett Maura Koehler- Hanlon
- Postcards and Bookmarks: pdf 
This webinar is very California centric.
Whether you are a veteran of our Get Involved: Powered By Your Library project, or you want to know how to get started recruiting high skilled volunteers for your library, you don’t want to miss this webinar. You’ll learn about the new resources and tools available to you in this new grant year that can help to make your volunteer engagement program climb to new heights. You’ll hear about:
- A revamped website with a searchable database of successful volunteer position descriptions, training manuals, policies and handbooks;
- A library of professional photos taken in local libraries that you can use to promote your volunteer opportunities;
- Regional Peer networks that will inspire, support and guide you to engage more skilled volunteers; and, as if that wasn’t enough . . .
- The VolunteerMatch team will teach you how to use their advanced tools which will help you increase recruitment “traction” and reduce your workload.
This webinar is especially important for volunteer coordinators and other staff or volunteers who engage or manage volunteers in your library. Join us!
Webinars are free of charge and registration is only done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No passwords are required.