Friends and Foundations Webinar for Literacy Programs
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Start Time: Pacific - 12 PM, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
Presenters: : Sue Bigelow, Woodland Public Library Alice Bradshaw, Menlo Park Public Library Valerie Hardie, READ/San Diego, San Diego Public Library Roberta Roth, Menlo Park Carla Lehn, CA State Library, and Jacquie Brinkley, CA State Library
Join literacy colleagues Sue Bigelow from the Woodland Public Library, Val Hardie from READ/San Diego, Alice Bradshaw and Roberta Roth from Menlo Park – as they share their experiences in reaping the rewards of relationships with Library and/or Literacy Friends and Foundations. You will learn from recent survey results how CLLS programs around the state seek funds from and/or through their Library Friends Group, their Library Foundation, and/or their own Literacy Friends Group or Literacy Council. You’ll have an understanding of issues/challenges of each source, and will gain information to help you determine your next steps. Sample documents, and other resources and links will be shared.
Webinars are free of charge and registration is only done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No passwords are required.
Do you require an accommodation for an Infopeople webinar? For this service, please complete and submit a request form at least 72 hours before the webinar: Request Form
- See previous webinar: Library Foundations: How to Start One for Your Library
- ACN - By-Laws 2012: doc [66kb] - pdf [XXkb]
- App for the Board of Directors: doc [61kb]
- Lit Vols HBPL Bylaws: docx [111kb] - pdf [82kb]
- LSC Bylaws: doc [32kb] - pdf [51kb]
- Menlo Park Bylaws: doc [69kb] - pdf [129kb]
- Friends and Family Q&A: doc [54kb] - pdf [99kb]
- Yolo Literacy Council Bylaws: pdf [186kb]