You are here
How to Get Media Coverage for Your Event
Start Time: Pacific - 12 Noon, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
Presenter: Barbara Lewis
- Have you tried to get media coverage for your event, and been disappointed?
- Been part of an interview that was less than successful?
- Looking for ideas on how to deal with the media?
Join veteran newspaper, magazine and TV reporter Barbara Lewis to learn about the best ways to garner publicity for your event. She’ll discuss Top 15 Tips on dealing with the media.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Know how to select the right media
- Know how to develop the perfect pitch
- Know how to successfully pitch an idea
Learn why our presenter decided to cover certain events, but not others when she was a reporter. And hear about the results of a survey conducted among library peers about the media and publicity.
This webinar will be of interest to all levels of library staff involved dealing with the media or looking for ways to ensure good publicity.
Webinars are free of charge, you can pre-register by clicking on the Register Now button (at the top and bottom of this page). If registering with less than 30 MINUTES from the start of the webinar you can join directly from the thank you page by clicking the Join Now button. If you pre-registered you will receive an email with login link and a reminder email the day before the event.