You are here
Innovative & Engaging Teen Programming
An Infopeople Webinar
Start Time: Pacific - 12 Noon, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
- Are you noticing the evolution of teen programming and do you feel as though you may not be able to keep up?
- Does your library have a group of teens who are not attending library programs?
- Are you looking for new methods to excite and manage a group of teens at your library?
This webinar will take a look at teen programming today and offer a fresh new perspective on programs that not only work, but also create meaningful experiences for teens. It will also touch upon various ways to reach out and better connect teen communities of all sizes.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Learn methods to create programming based on specific teen populations and manage teen spaces regardless of library size
- Know at least 3 ideas for engaging, collaborative hands-on teen programming
- Learn at least 1 new way to effectively reach teens to and advertise programs
This webinar will be of interest to public library staff that work with or create programs for teens.
Webinars are free of charge, you can pre-register by clicking on the Register Now button (at the top and bottom of this page). If registering with less than 30 MINUTES from the start of the webinar you can join directly from the thank you page by clicking the Join Now button. If you pre-registered you will receive an email with login link and a reminder email the day before the event.
- Infopeople webinars can be viewed on iOS devices. Adobe® Connect™ Mobile for iOS
- Webinar archive of this event will be available within 24 hours or sooner
- Webinar Tips
- Test your browser for compatibility
- Chat: pdf [123kb]