Have you ever seen a clever book trailer online, and wondered, how did they DO that?
Beth Gallaway will take some of the mystery out of book trailer production and empower library staff to develop programs about and around digital video "shorts" used to market print books.
During this one-hour webinar, you will:
- Learn about hardware and software for every budget and skill level, from broke novice to rolling in dough producer
- Examine just how little time and expertise needs to be invested
- discover how to reach your target audience with your newly created book trailers
- See model programs that incorporate video trailers
- Learn some practical production tips
- Explore two types of tools that will help you get started
By the end of this one-hour webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Explain what a book trailer is
- Define the steps to create their own book trailer
- Identify benefits and challenges of creating book trailers
- Come up with one program idea that incorporates book trailers
PLEASE NOTE: No book trailers will be shown during the webinar, only screenshots. If you would like to preview book trailers before the webinar, suggestions follow:
Webinars are free of charge and registration is only done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No passwords are required.
- ppt [4.3] - pdf (3 slides per page) [392kb] - pdf (full page) [1.1mb]
- 40 Assets List: pdf [64kb]
- Handout: doc [37kb] - pdf [21kb]
Chat, Q&A, Closed Captioning
- Chat: pdf [21kb]
- Q&A: pdf [21kb]
- Closed captioning transcript: pdf [21kb]