You are here
Off the Shelf: Looking Beyond Libraries for Innovation and Inspiration
An Infopeople Webinar
Presenter: Marshall Shore
- Looking for new ways to conduct business?
- Need some inspiration to deal with change?
- Ever wish your organization had a Research and design budget?
- Considering borrowing materials and ideas from other organization?
This webinar will highlight places to look outside the library for creative points of view that can easily be adapted for libraries by using free resources to engage your community. Gain a fresh perspective on innovation and learn how other industries are dealing with it during tough times.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, attendees will be familiar with
- Non-library sources that provide insight to library issues
- Use iTunes for library and/or personal development
- At least two ways to engage the community in the library
This webinar will be of interest to librarians, library managers, and any member of the library community looking for cost-effective innovative ways to improve library services.
Webinars are free of charge and registration is only done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No passwords are required.