You are here
When the Clock Strikes 50: Planning for Retirement
An Infopeople Webinar
- Are you a baby boomer (or do you care about one)?
- Do you realize that the first of the baby boomers are turning 65 this year?
- Does the word ‘retirement’ fill you with anticipation? fear? curiosity? dread? denial?
- Did you know that most people spend more time planning their two-week vacation than they do their retirement? Do you have a plan for Act III of your life?
- Do you realize that the time to begin planning for Act III is now?
We are confident that you’ve paid attention to your pension, but retirement is about more than the money. In this webinar we will talk about the emotional, psychological, and social aspects of retirement. Join us to learn how you can begin planning for a fun, meaningful and engaging Act III of life.
You’ve created or been involved in a strategic plan for your library, now create one for yourself.
After this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the differences between “old” and “new’ retirement
- Understand the phases of retirement planning
- Know what it takes to have a happy, fulfilling life in retirement
- Know your personality style and the implications for retirement success
- Know what you should start doing now to prepare for a successful retirement
This webinar will be of interest to library staff 50+ thinking about retirement, and those that love them!
Webinars are free of charge and registration is only done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No passwords are required.
This webinar will be presented with Closed Captioning.