You are here
Project Management and Measuring Success for Digital Projects
An Infopeople Webinar
Presenter: Sarah Houghton-Jan
Managing any project is difficult. Managing digital projects requires a specialized set of abilities that, once mastered, are replicable across a variety of projects.
This one-hour webinar will present a tutorial on the basics of digital project management. In addition to reviewing the technology to use for digital project management, attendees will learn how to:
- find meaningful measurements for success
- plan for new services
- discover users' needs
- get staff and community buy-in
- launch new services successfully
Come away with tips for how to create projects that are iterative in nature and evaluated regularly.
Become a digital project ninja in one hour!
By the end of this webinar, attendees will:
- Be familiar with project planning best practices and tools
- Be comfortable with how to solicit user input for digital projects
- Successfully solicit staff participation and buy-in for digital projects
- Carry out successful digital service launches
- Respond quickly to rapidly-changing user needs with rapid prototyping and frequent changes
- Evaluate digital projects with meaningful metrics
This webinar will be of interest to web and IT services library staff, general managers and administrators, and anyone involved with digital projects.
Webianrs are free of charge and registration is ONLY done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No Passwords are Required.
- Speaker's slides: Not yet available