Infopeople forms alliances with other organizations that have a mutual interest in continuing education and professional development opportunities for libraries. Most are informal, although some are embodied in formal agreements or certifications.
Some current partners and supporters include:
- California State Library - Infopeople's LSTA grant funding comes from the California State Library.
- Califa - The Califa Group is a strategic partner and the Infopeople grant's fiscal agent.
- California Library Association – Infopeople hosts some CLA websites and offers webinar production assistance as needed.
- California Public Library Advocates (formerly CALTAC) - Infopeople provides website maintenance and occasional training.
- ALA Library Support Staff Certification - Infopeople offers LSSC certification credits for seven of its online courses.
- NN/LM Pacific Southwest Region - Infopeople works with the NN/LM to provide training to California libraries in health-related areas.
- WebJunction - Infopeople lists courses in their online course catalog and participates in collaborative professional development projects.
Infopeople also provides assistance in a variety of forms to other California LSTA projects and to other state-level projects authorized by the California State Library. Depending on the project and the need, assistance can include:
- Design and delivery of training
- Website design, creation, hosting, and maintenance
- Media creation and hosting
- Webinar, podcast, and screencast production and hosting
- Discussion list creation, hosting, and management
- Design of evaluation tools and methodologies