From time to time, Infopeople forms mutually beneficial alliances with other groups and organizations that have an interest in continuing education, staff development, and training for libraries. The specific details vary from alliance to alliance. Most are informal, although some are embodied in formal agreements or certifications. All partnerships are with nonprofit, library-specific organizations.
Current partnerships are:
- California Library Association - Infopeople, in association with the California State Library and other CSL LSTA projects, participates in CLA's annual conference through an exhibit hall presence and by supporting the Master Speaker series
- California Public Library Advocates (formerly CALTAC) - Website maintenance; occasional training
- Edge Initative - Provide support for libraries completing the Edge assessment tool
- LSSC - Infopeople offers LSSC certification credits for some of its online courses
- NN/LM Pacific Southwest Region - Provide joint training to California libraries in health-related areas
- WebJunction - List courses in their online course catalog; implement WebJunction grant-funded training in California