These tutorials link to content developed by Infopeople trainers, as well as other resources that we deem useful to a wide library audience.
- Subject Area Reference - This is a series of independent, self-paced mini-courses for those who have completed CORE Reference Fundamentals or who want to increase their knowledge of reference resources in various subject areas. Registration & a $25 fee (for California residents, $50 for out-of-state residents) are required to participate (each registered student has two months to complete all of the modules).
- Introduction to HTML: A Web Tutorial - Basic, step-by-step guide to building simple HTML web pages.
- Learn the Net - A nice overview of navigating the Internet, using email, finding information and using social media.
- The Library Catalog Tutorial - Teach library users how and why to use a library catalog. Generalized overview.
- New Computer User Tutorial - Very basic website that takes new users from the basics of using a keyboard and a mouse to navigating a web page.
- Survival Spanish for Library Staff - Essential words and phrases developed to provide library staff with basic skills for communicating with Spanish-speaking patrons. In MP3 format with transcript available.