Infopeople forms alliances with other organizations that have a mutual interest in continuing education and professional development opportunities for libraries. Most are informal, although some are embodied in formal agreements or certifications.
Some current partners and supporters include:
- California State Library  - Infopeople's LSTA grant funding comes from the California State Library.
- Califa  - The Califa Group is a strategic partner and the Infopeople grant's fiscal agent.
- California Library Association  – Infopeople hosts some CLA websites and offers webinar production assistance as needed.
- California Public Library Advocates  (formerly CALTAC) - Infopeople provides website maintenance and occasional training.
- ALA Library Support Staff Certification  - Infopeople offers LSSC certification credits for seven of its online courses.
- NN/LM Pacific Southwest Region  - Infopeople works with the NN/LM to provide training to California libraries in health-related areas.
- WebJunction  - Infopeople lists courses in their online course catalog and participates in collaborative professional development projects.
Infopeople also can provide assistance in a variety of forms to libraries and other organizations. Depending on the project and the need, assistance can include:
- Design and delivery of custom online learning
- Webinar production
- Design of evaluation tools and methodologies
For more information on partnering with Infopeople, please contact [email protected] . If you are interested in opening an Infopeople deposit account for your organization, please see this page .