[% # Page imported Tue May 23 11:59:23 2006 page.type = 'third_level'; page.title= 'iPod touch Handout'; page_heading; # create
The iPod Touch is a media player and wireless Internet device. You can listen to music and podcasts, and view music videos and movies on the device. It also can access the Internet wirelessly. Third party applications can be purchased via iTunes Store. It syncs to your computer via iTunes. A standard headset is required. It is charged with a USB charger. It’s available starting at $229. The current version includes a video camera.
1. To turn ON press round button on bottom, then use your finger on the screen to “Slide to Unlock” where it tells you to do so ;)
2. Choose an icon on the screen to use that feature:
· Safari (uses Wi-Fi)
o To adjust volume while a song is playing use finger to adjust slider on bottom of screen.
3. Click to make choices on screen. To scroll, slide your finger up or down on the screen.
4. To return to main screen, press round button on bottom.
5. To practice typing, try adding a contact:
a. Select contact from main menu
b. Press onscreen + button to add a new contact
c. Press Last First, to bring up keyboard and start typing.
5. Device will automatically shut off when not in use.