Fine-tuning Facebook for Libraries
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Start Time: Pacific - 12 PM, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
Presenter: : Laura Solomon
- Chat and Closed Captioning
- Chat: pdf [208kb]
- Closed captioning transcript available soon:
Sure, it’s incredibly simple for your library to set up a Facebook presence. But, then what? How can you really make it useful for visitors?
- Learn the do’s and don'ts of managing your library’s Facebook account and what you can do to attract more fans.
- Get the lowdown on using Facebook Insights, the built-in metrics application.
- See real examples of libraries that showcase the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Get ready to make your library's presence on Facebook a whole lot better!
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Be able to identify at least three strategies for effective Facebook posting
- Be able to list at least 2 critical differences between a Facebook Profile and a Facebook Page
- Be familiar with some of the key metrics available via Facebook Insights
This webinar will be of interest to library PR and marketing staff, and staff responsible for maintaining Facebook for their library.
Webinars are free of charge and registration is only done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No passwords are required.
This webinar was presented with Closed Captioning. The transcript should be available soon.