Tuesday, September 14, 2010
This is a pseudo webinar. Only for the purpose of creating screencasts.
- Start time of webinars is always listed as Pacific Time Zone.
- How to login to webianr - The login button does not appear until 30 prior to the start of the webinar.
- Registration - There is no preregistration for our webinars. There is registration on the day of the webinar. Give yourself a few extra minutes for this process. (see how)
- Browsers - We recommend using Internet Explorer (IE) 7 or 8. For Safari and Firefox use the latest versions.
- Active X - for IE, this should be enabled. (how to check)
- For further assistance on the day of a webinar call WebEx support at (866) 229-3239
This webinar will be of interest to anyone having problems with WebEx.
Webinars are free of charge and registration is only done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No passwords are required.
Speaker: Chuck OShea
- Speaker's slides