- Test your computer before joining a webinar: http://na1cps.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- A wired connection is better than wireless.
- Close all unnecessary programs and windows.
- Turn off all popup blockers.
- Click on the Volume icon in your system tray and make sure it is set to 100%.
- Restart your computer. This will maximize the resources available to the webinar.
Things to Know
- You can use your regular computer speakers to listen to a webinar. Headphones will work, too.
- There is no phone bridge option for Infopeople webinars. You will need to use your computer for audio. If your connection is poor, we encourage you to listen to the archive after the live event.
- Dial-up connections will not be able to see or hear the live presentation without a considerable lag, if at all. Again, we enocurage you to access the archive after the live event.
Adobe Connect Technical Requirements
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows 7; 2GHz Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Windows Vista®
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8; 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended) for Windows Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or greater (11.2+ recommended)
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X, 10.6 or greater (Intel processor)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari 4 or greater; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or greater (11.2+ recommended)
- Ubuntu 11.04, 12.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- No Add-in support for Linux. Users on Linux can attend meetings in the browser.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ (11.2+ recommended)
- Apple supported devices: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad with Retina display, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, and iPod touch (4th & 5th generations)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 5 and higher
- Android supported devices: HTC EVO 4G, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy SII/SIII, Nexus 7 tablet
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.3.4 and higher
You also will need to download the appropriate Adobe Connect app for your device! Please note that there is limited functionality on a mobile device; simultaneous teleconference activity is restricted when using a carrier that does not support simultaneous data and voice.
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications.
- Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.