You are here
Getting the Most from Your Summer Reading Program: CLA’s summer reading outcomes initiative
An Infopeople Webinar
This webinar will be of interest to California Public Libraries only.
Presented by the California Library Association.
Would you like to:
- Increase the impact of your summer reading program?
- Reach out successfully to underserved groups during the summer?
- Demonstrate the value of your summer reading program to funders and other stakeholders?
- Build capacity and improve management decision-making in your library?
California Library Association’s summer reading outcomes and outreach initiative helps libraries develop stronger and more effective summer reading programs. Please join us for an introduction to the initiative and a step-by-step guide to participating in it.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will know:
- the value of outcomes-based programming;
- the importance of reaching out with the summer reading program;
- how to participate in CLA’s summer reading outcomes and outreach initiative; and
- where to find resources and tools to participate effectively in the initiative.
This webinar will be of interest to public library staff who present summer reading programs.
Webinars are free of charge and registration is only done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No passwords are required.