You are here
An Infopeople Webinar
Start Time: Pacific - 12 Noon, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
Presenter: Cheryl Lee
Are you looking for:
- Quick and easy outreach opportunities?
- Ways to expand your storytime portfolio?
- Ideas to increase strategic partnerships with businesses, corporations, and non-profits?
Then look no further than Pop-Up Storytimes. The most popular program in the library is still storytime. What about taking a time-honored program on the road. Instead of having storytime in the library, you could have it at a bank, a toy store, or a car dealership.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Be able to identify at least three locations outside the library to perform a storytime.
- Be able to approach local businesses/corporations and non-profits about Pop-Up Storytimes via email, phone, or in person.
- Be able to advertise the program using at least two forms of marketing and social media avenues.
- Learn how to use Pop-Up Storytime as a “gateway” to more strategic community partnerships.
This webinar will be of interest to public library staff that offer services to children and youth, involved with outreach and extension services.
Webinars are free of charge, you can pre-register by clicking on the Register Now button (at the top and bottom of this page). If registering with less than 30 MINUTES from the start of the webinar you can join directly from the thank you page by clicking the Join Now button. If you pre-registered you will receive an email with login link and a reminder email the day before the event.
- Infopeople webinars can be viewed on iOS devices. Adobe® Connect™ Mobile for iOS
- Webinar archive of this event will be available within 24 hours or sooner
- Webinar Tips
- Test your browser for compatibility
Keywords: Children's services, Outreach, Programming, Storytimes