You are here
Engaging the Volunteer of the Future
A California State Library Webinar
Start Time: Pacific - 12 Noon, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
Presenter: Jennifer Bennett
The age of one-size fits all volunteer engagement is coming to an end. This webinar will start with a review of some of the things that we know about what volunteers are looking for in an opportunity. It will then help you use this information to start designing volunteer opportunities and determining who is the “right” volunteer for your program.
What You'll Learn:
- The trends that are influencing volunteer engagement and what that means for your program.
- How to create volunteer opportunities that match what volunteers are looking for now.
- How to take advantage of "word of mouth" recruitment by understanding what types of volunteers are right for your program.
- The role that social media can play in engaging the volunteer of the future.
Webinars are free of charge, you can pre-register by clicking on the Register Now button (at the top and bottom of this page). If registering with less than 30 MINUTES from the start of the webinar you can join directly from the thank you page by clicking the Join Now button. If you pre-registered you will receive an email with login link and a reminder email the day before the event.
- Infopeople webinars can be viewed on iOS devices. Adobe® Connect™ Mobile for iOS
- Webinar archive of this event will be available within 24 hours or sooner
- Webinar Tips
- Test your browser for compatibility
Keywords: Volunteer of the Future, Volunteer