You are here
Ready To Transform Life After 50? Let’s Get Started
A California State Library Transforming Life After 50 Webinar
November 19th, 2014 12:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE: While this webinar focuses on a California State Library LSTA Project, it may be of interest to others.
Start Time: Pacific - 12 Noon, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
Presenters: Stephen Ristau, Cindy Mediavilla, and Jennifer Baker
- Are you new to the Transforming Life After 50 initiative?
- Trying to refresh your engagement of adults?
- Want to find out TLA50 promising practices?
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- The demographic drivers that compel libraries and public institutions to transform the ways they serve and engage an aging population;
- How to assess your community’s aging demographics;
- How to facilitate conversations inside your library and with your community about the diverse needs and assets of an aging society;
- Programs and strategies that work.
Webinars are free of charge, you can pre-register by clicking on the Register Now button (at the top and bottom of this page). If registering with less than 30 MINUTES from the start of the webinar you can join directly from the thank you page by clicking the Join Now button. If you pre-registered you will receive an email with login link and a reminder email the day before the event.
- Infopeople webinars can be viewed on iOS devices. Adobe® Connect™ Mobile for iOS
- Webinar archive of this event will be available within 24 hours or sooner
- Webinar Tips
- Test your browser for compatibility
Keywords: Adult services, Outreach