You are here
Making It Count: California Library Statistics Online
An Infopeople Webinar
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar will be of interest to California libraries only. This is a repeat of the Webinar done on December 18, 2014.
Start Time: Pacific - 12 Noon, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
Presenters: Anne Marie Gold, Reed Strege, Lisa Dale and Mary Cohen
- Interested in learning how to use the latest online resource for California public library data?
- Ever wonder how your library stacks up against other similar libraries in California?
- What changes in resources, services and use can be seen in trend data for libraries in California over the past 5 and 10 years?
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn about:
- The new online version of California Library Statistics at www.californialibrarystatistics.com
- How to find and use data about your library and public libraries statewide
- Great new online marketing materials using the data in California Library Statistics, customized for your library
- A peek into the online library data analysis tool at Counting Opinions, available to all public libraries in California
This webinar will be of interest to California library staff at all levels, as well as library friends, trustees, and commissioners.
Webinars are free of charge, you can pre-register by clicking on the Register Now button (at the top and bottom of this page). If registering with less than 30 MINUTES from the start of the webinar you can join directly from the thank you page by clicking the Join Now button. If you pre-registered you will receive an email with login link and a reminder email the day before the event.
- Infopeople webinars can be viewed on iOS devices. Adobe® Connect™ Mobile for iOS
- Webinar archive of this event will be available within 24 hours or sooner
- Webinar Tips
- Test your browser for compatibility
- Handout: pdf [288kb]
- Infographics: pdf [49kb]
- Presentation: pdf [428kb]
- Creating a Pamphlet (screenshots): pdf [3.4mb] - pptx [3.6mb]
- Navigating the Portal (screenshots): pdf [1.6mb] - pptx [1.7mb]
- Chat: pdf [52kb]