You are here
Successful Programming for Babies and Toddlers
An Infopeople Webinar
Start Time: Pacific - 12 Noon, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
- Are you seeking ways to energize your baby and toddler programs?
- Do you want to improve your knowledge of early literacy skills and practices?
- Are you searching for programs that will keep families coming back?
Join us for an interactive discussion on programming for the youngest patrons. Learn how to create exceptional, early literacy rich programs for this demographic that will have caregivers lining up to participate.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Have new ideas to incorporate immediately into existing, or potential, baby and toddler programs.
- Understand the value of high interest, unique programs for babies and toddlers.
- Be able to identify ways to incorporate at least one of the Every Child Ready to Read 2 practices (Read, Talk, Sing, Play, Write) in programs for babies and toddlers.
This webinar will be of interest to public library staff providing storytimes and early literacy programs, and those involved in the Early Learning with Families (ELF) 2.0 project.
Webinars are free of charge, you can pre-register by clicking on the Register Now button (at the top and bottom of this page). If registering with less than 30 MINUTES from the start of the webinar you can join directly from the thank you page by clicking the Join Now button. If you pre-registered you will receive an email with login link and a reminder email the day before the event.
- Infopeople webinars can be viewed on iOS devices. Adobe® Connect™ Mobile for iOS
- Webinar archive of this event will be available within 24 hours or sooner
- Webinar Tips
- Test your browser for compatibility
Keywords: Children's services, Early literacy, Programming, Storytimes