You are here
Winning Library Grants: Shortcuts and Strategies for Success
An Infopeople Webinar
Start Time: Pacific - 12 Noon, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
Presenter: Stephanie Gerding
Whether you are new to grant work or want a few new tips, you’ll discover the confidence and knowledge you need to win library grants with Stephanie Gerding, library grants expert and author of ALA’s Winning Grants. Discover the most important thing to keep in mind when doing library grant work, the fastest ways to determine community needs, how to quickly locate current grant opportunities (including COVID relief funds), what funders are most looking for in a successful grant proposal, and the top ten tips for success. Shortcuts, practical advice, and a valuable resource list will be shared. You CAN win grants for your library!
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the five-step process of grant work
- Develop grant projects using community needs and planning
- Find library grant funding sources, including five free sources
- Create a proposal that funders will love; based on a funder’s wish list
- Be excited and confident about grant work!
This webinar will be of interest to: All types of libraries and staff; anyone interested in library grant work.
Keywords: library grants, grantwriting