You are here
- Affordable Care Act - Links to resources for libraries and consumers looking for information regarding the implementation of the Affordable Care Act and the health insurance marketplace in California.
- Gaming - Links to information about starting a gaming collection in your library, resources about gaming, and links to conferences on gaming.
- Internet - How to evaluate Internet reources, internet filters, finding information on the Internet, Infopeople stylesheet, using FTP, website usability.
- Needs Assessments & Surveys - Includes links to the 2003 & 2007 Infopeople training needs surveys done by InfoSurv, as well as information relating to the Stanford-California State Library Institute on 21st Century Librarianship.
- Programming - Ideas and resources developed for recent Infopeople courses.
- Tutorials - Teach new computer users, Internet tutorials, library catalog tutorial, HTML tutorial, web design webliography, and survival Spanish for library staff.