You are here
Veterans and Mental Health – Learning About PTSD
A Veterans Connect Webinar
Start Time: Pacific - 12 Noon, Mountain - 1 PM, Central - 2 PM, Eastern - 3 PM
Presenter: Laura Wiedeman
Join presenter Dr. Laura Wiedman, clinical psychologist within the PTSD Clinical Team at the Northern California VA Health Care System, as she provides an overview of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and available resources for veterans with PTSD.
During this one-hour webinar, attendees will:
- Learn about PTSD epidemiology, symptoms, and current treatment guidelines
- Review available resources for veterans with PTSD, including websites, educational videos, mobile apps, and VA services
- Address common misconceptions about PTSD that may be held by veterans and/or the public
- Develop a greater understanding of how to interact with veterans with PTSD
This webinar will be of interest to: library staff, volunteers, veterans and their family members, friends or caregivers who want to gain a better understanding and awareness of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
Webinars are free of charge, you can pre-register by clicking on the Register Now button (at the top and bottom of this page). If registering with less than 30 MINUTES from the start of the webinar you can join directly from the thank you page by clicking the Join Now button. If you pre-registered you will receive an email with login link and a reminder email the day before the event.
- Infopeople webinars can be viewed on iOS devices. Adobe® Connect™ Mobile for iOS
- Webinar archive of this event will be available within 24 hours or sooner
- Webinar Tips
- Test your browser for compatibility
- Chat: pdf [44kb]
Keywords: Mental Health, PSTSD, Veterans